YOGA MASTERMINDS: Sequencing and Cueing
I've heard this before....
You just finished your 200 hour teacher training program and you're super excited to teach...but you feel unprepared.
You can call out names of poses and lead a decent sequence, but more often than you'd like, there are these awkward silences in your classes because you want to cue what to do in the poses, but are scared to say the wrong thing.
So you try and review your 300 page manual that has tons of information, along with the pages and pages of scribbled down notes, but it's all just words....no one actually ever helped you to deeply understand the concepts, and you feel lost.
If only there was a way for you to understand cueing and sequencing to the degree that you feel it in your own bones, then you'd be able to give your students the ideal class you know you're capable of giving...
Yoga Masterminds - Sequencing and Cueing is the most foundational course in the Yoga Masterminds suite of trainings. It is a potent 5 week, 50 hour course will not only explain yoga alignment, cueing, and sequencing in a step-by-step, easy to understand way, but its focus on one-on-one mentorship will finally give you the honest and direct feedback from a seasoned yoga professional that you'll absolutely need in order to teach and do yoga with complete confidence.
What you geT:
- 5 one-on-one 1 hour private yoga coaching sessions with Andrew Abaria ($625 value)
- 10 semi-private 1 hour group yoga classes
- 8 hours of focused practice teaching time with the Yoga Masterminds group
- 6 "business of yoga" modules to help you make more money as a yoga teacher
- 1 hour on the Yoga Hot Seat giving you direct feedback on a class you teach
- 22 hours of small group alignment/cueing/sequencing instruction
- fulfillment of the required 30 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credit to maintain RYT (registered yoga teacher) status
Plus upon graduation, you'll receive as a BONUS:
- multiple follow up one-on-one trainings to keep you on track and accountable to your goals!
Early bird $799
(credit card or check)
$250 non-refundable deposit to claim your spot by 9/1/18.
Full payment due by 9/23/18.
*This training program ensures success due to its focus on one-on-one and small group coaching. Because of this, space is limited.
Small group Mastermind meetings will be Sundays 1-6pm and Mondays 6-9pm from 10/1/18 to 11/4/18
54 S. Duke Street
York, PA 17401